Important! Please read carefully!
- These are priced by pair, and the default option is for 1-pair of locks, which is enough for one corner (one for forward front lower control arm mount, one for rear front lower control arm mount).
- One wheel = quantity 1
- Two wheels = quantity of 2
- Both front wheels = quantity 2
- Both rear wheels = quantity 2
- Full set enough to do the whole car = quantity of 8 total locks, or two pairs. Up to 8 locks may be installed per car.
- Fits all NA and NB Miatas with the H shaped alignment bolt. If you have the older D bolts, you will need to upgrade to the newer style bolt.
Never lose your precious alignment again! Now available from Paco Motorsports, a definitive, clever solution to a very old problem… Protect your precious street/track alignment from being disturbed by inferior, slipping eccentric bolts under hard cornering! The factory eccentric bolts were not designed to stand up to the rigors of sticky tires and aggressive driving. Now, over 25 years later, Paco Motorsports offers a clever solution to a very common problem. Install these lock sets at each of 8 factory locations to ensure that you never lose your dialed-in alignment settings again! In addition, once set and locked in, every tooth of adjustment provides for precise camber and toe adjustment so you can switch from track to street mode in a matter of minutes! Each tooth of adjustment allows for camber adjustment in increments of 1/4 degree of camber in either direction… Take control over your alignment settings once and for all!