Excellent affordable wheel choice for your offroad Miata!
Notes: These wheels are lug-centric and require a balancer that allows balancing off of the bolt circle instead of the center bore.
- Gloss black powdercoat finish
- 2", 3", or 4" backspacing options (4" will put the wheels wider than 3". 2" are the most narrow)
- Spun Type: Wheels use lightweight spun form rim shells for extra caliper clearance and a lower bead flange for a larger tire footprint, which translates into added traction and better handling. Reinforced torque rings and forged coining on the stud holes increases durability.
- Low runout (under .030")
- 5/8" valve stem hole behind the center to avoid clipping
- Reinforced torque ring and forged coining on lug seats increase durability
- D-hole windows offer excellent brake cooling in a strong, low-deflection design
- Bassett Racing Wheels require 45 degree chamfer lug nuts. We offer these here
Shipping Costs Flat Rate $15 per wheel